Pages

Project 10 Pan for January 2019

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

I'm starting my journey with a Project 10 Pan. I'm so excited - I've never done this before, but it looks like so much fun. I've compiled 10 products I'd really like to use up this month. I'm going to keep them close by so I remember to reach for them, and hopefully finish all of them by the end of January.


Here they are in more detail...

Colourpop No Filter Concealer, shade Light 20, $6 (currently on sale for $4.20!)

I've been enjoying using this product. For the price, it's really a no brainer. It has good coverage, a nice applicator and the shade is perfect for me. I do wish the packaging was a bit better because I'm struggling to get the last drops out. But I look forward to using it up this month nonetheless.

Colourpop Super Shock Cheek Satin, shade Birthday Suit, $8 (currently on sale for $4.80)

One of the most perfect blushes out there! I've already hit pan on this, and I'm planning on using it up this month completely. It's a gorgeous muted brown/pink shade that looks great with my complexion. The formula itself is strange, feels almost creamy to the touch, but transforms to a powder on the skin.

YSL Shocking Eyeliner, 31€

Meh, I'm not a huge fan of this eyeliner, so I'm looking forward to being done with it. It smudges quite easily, but the black is very intense - I don't know why it doesn't look good on my eyes (which are very hooded).

Giorgio Armani Si EDT,  £69

An absolutely lovely floral/sweet fragrance - actually my favorite out of the three Si perfumes I have. I only have a couple of drops left but I've been saving it like it's unicorn tears or something. Time to empty this bottle!

REN Wake Wonderful Night-Time Facial, 41€

I have been using this for a couple of months and it reminds me of Good Genes by Sunday Riley. It's less expensive than that product so I automatically gave it bonus points in my head! It does feel like a facial - my skin is so much better in the morning when I use this. 

Afrodita Lavender Relaxing Moments Oil Shower Gel, around 2€

This is such a lovely product! I love finding gems like this... It has a calming lavender scent and doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest. It leaves it looking supple and soft. I'm already halfway through it and will probably run out by the end of the month.

 Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara, 11€

I'm so embarrassed about the state of this mascara... It just has the kind of packaging that rubs off (which is a pet peeve of mine). I'd say I have another 5-10 uses from this one and then it can go. It's alright. Nothing to write home about.

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly, $25

I've had this for a while now, so I really have to use it up. Initially I was very excited to use Indeed Labs, but this moisturizer hasn't impressed me as much as I'd hoped it would. I'm interested to try more products from the line. This one isn't bad enough to declutter, but I'm not super excited about using it.

Avene Hydrating Serum, $38

I bought this after HelloOctober recommended it on her Youtube channel. It's very hydrating but feels too light for the wintertime. Still, it's a good moisturizer to put on under makeup. I'm about halfway done with this too, and I would recommend it!

Kérastase Balancing Shampoo, £26 in a set with the conditioner

I got this from my hairstylist. He recommended it since I have thin hair that gets greasy at the roots and is quite dry on the ends. It's been lasting incredibly well (I've had it for months, and I'm not using it sparingly). My hair is sooooo silky after I use this!

That's it! I'll do an update post at the end of this month and show you my empties. Hopefully I can make my way through these! I'm excited to move on in 2019, haha.
What is the first beauty product you've used up this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10