Pages

TV Series and Book Recommendation - You by Caroline Kepnes


I wasn't planning on doing very many blog posts about books and TV shows, but I just had to share this recommendation with you all. Keep reading for the tea...

The TV Series

The series just recently landed on Netflix, and I've already binged the entire thing! My favorite thing about this show is the casting, OMG the casting! It was absolutely perfect, and I loved Penn Badgley as Jo. Beck was also perfect, as was Dr. Nicky and Peach. Seriously, amazing job.

Other than that, I liked the additions the series introduced, and I'm SUPER happy season 2 got approved already! I can't wait to continue with the show.

The Book

I have to say - the book and show are kind of separate in my mind. The book gave me quite different vibes. I read it about a year ago and fell in love with Beck and Jo. I strongly, strongly recommend picking up the book if you enjoyed the show. It's a wild ride and it firmly cemented Caroline Kepnes as one of my favorite authors - after 1 book! Insane!

Which one to pick up first?

I read the book first, but my boyfriend is only now reading it after enjoying the show. In this case, I really don't think it matters which one you pick up first. But I really do recommend giving both a try because they're amazing!


I hope you take a chance and watch this show, or even pick up the book!
I'd love to know - what's your favorite book?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10