Pages

Best Perfumes of 2018

As I look back on 2018, I've noticed these fragrances are the ones I've been wearing almost exclusively the past year. I wanted to share some of my favorite 2018 scents with you!

Here we go...


Acqua di Gioia by Giorgio Armani EDP, £70

The first green fragrance I've ever liked! Probably because it's quite sweet, lol. Lemon, mint, jasmine and sugar... Sign me right up. Perfect for a spring/summer day and when you want to feel really sexy but crisp/fresh at the same time. A long-time favorite (this is my 2nd bottle).

Pink Sugar by Aquolina EDT, 14€

A must-have for my perfume wardrobe. Probably my cheapest fragrance but it gets the most compliments... go figure. Almost burnt, sickly sweet caramel, but it's oh so delicious! Makes me feel like a wrapped up bar of candy!

My Burberry Blush by Burberry EDP, 59€

Fresh and spicy powdery rose. Sexy in an understated way. Can you tell I like really sexy scents, haha? This one is the classiest of them all. Good for office wear. I like the addition of lemon and apple in this one. Very special.

Olympéa by Paco Rabanne EDP, £53

My boyfriend and I fell for the hype with this one, but I've been wearing it loads since I got it, especially in the colder months. It's sexy and cozy at the same time. Good longevity with moderate sillage. It's a weird salty vanilla with some white florals, which is basically everything I love and want in a fragrance. I think when I repurchase, I'll go for a flanker.

Scandal by Jean Paul Gaultier EDP, £56

Hands-down my favorite perfume of 2018. I bought it because of the bottle and fell in love with the honey-white floral seduction of the juice. Sexy, strong, a sillage monster... Everything I've been looking for. I can't wait to try the flankers.

Narciso Poudrée by Narciso Rodriguez EDP, £63

Powder in a bottle. If you don't like powdery scents you need to run far far away, but I've discovered a new love for these scents in the past year. It makes me feel so comfortable and safe. I also smell jasmine, rose and vanilla. I think it's sexy in a boudoir, lingerie-wearing way. Long-lasting. Moderate sillage.

There you go, those are my favorite and most worn fragrances of 2018.
What was your favorite perfume of the past year?


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10